- Helps to reduce inflammation of the muscles and joints, relax muscles and can, therefore, help to relieve pain and soreness;
- Helps to promote cellular regeneration and can help to heal dry, irritated skin;
- Increases moisture retention;
- Detoxifies and hydrates the skin;
- Stimulates circulation;
- Reduces stress and promotes a better night’s sleep.
Spices of Tuscany Bath Salt 263g
Rosemary essential oil represents a great after-work companion, believed to boost mental activity, encourage clarity and insight, relieve fatigue, and support respiratory functions. It is used to improve alertness, eliminate negative moods, and increase the retention of information by enhancing concentration.
- Used in aromatherapy, its sedative and the comforting fragrance is believed to strengthen and invigorate the respiratory system. Frankincense essential oil contains properties that reduce feelings of anxiety, stimulate the immune system, and is great for skincare and nearly everything related to skin; burns, rashes, cuts, scrapes, and oozing sores.
Precautions & Usage
Add the desired quantity of bath crystals into your bath with hot water and stand in the tub for 15-20 minutes to allow the active substances of the product to be absorbed into the body.
- Relaxing bath: Pour a large handful into a running bath for a relaxing soak.
- Therapy bath: Pour two large handfuls into the bath and soak for 20 minutes.
- Kids bath: Add one small handful into the bath.
- Pedicure soak: Sprinkle a small amount into a foot bath to cleanse and soften your feet.
Wash and rinse after the bath.
Do not use on the face.
If the product touches the eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Must be kept in a cool place, away from light, in a well-closed container.