How to use
- Add a few drops into an oil diffuser or humidifier;
- Add a few drops on your pillow before sleep.
- Dilute with a carrier oil (example coconut or jojoba) and apply to the skin;
- Mix with carrier oils and use for body massage.
- Add a few drops mixed with a carrier oil and add everything to your bath;
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or shower gel.
Important: Essential oils should not overpass 1% out of the overall mixture quantity and should never be applied directly on the skin without the use of carrier oils.
Also described as May Chang Oil or Mountain Pepper due to the shape of the fruits it bears (pepper-like) shown in the first tab, Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil delivers a sweet, citrusy lemon-like aroma, specific to South-East Asian flavors. Similar to the other citrus aromas, this oil reflects freshness & vibrancy. This oil is popular along with the other citrus oils to reduce greasy skin, as oil attacks oil if used appropriately. It is a great alternative in face detox lotions & face masks, of course, combined in the right moderation with carrier oils.
INCI: Litsea Cubeba Fruit
Blends well with: Jasmine, Rose, Rosemary, Rosewood, Geranium, Bergamot, Basil and Ylang Ylang.
Validity: 2 years after opening.