How to use
- Add a few drops into an oil diffuser or humidifier;
- Add a few drops on your pillow before sleep.
- Dilute with a carrier oil (example coconut or jojoba) and apply to the skin;
- Mix with carrier oils and use for body massage.
- Add a few drops mixed with a carrier oil and add everything to your bath;
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or shower gel.
Important: Essential oils should not overpass 1% out of the overall mixture quantity and should never be applied directly on the skin without the use of carrier oils.
Basil essential oil is steam distilled from fresh basil leaves, stems, and flowers to form an extract that contains excellent levels of antioxidants. This makes it much more valuable than fresh or dried leaves alone. This essential oil transmits a sweet, freshly floral, and crisply scent that is further characterized as breezy, vibrant, inspiring, and reminiscent of the smell of earth.
The aromatherapy benefits of basil essential oil include the following:
- Stimulates, clarifies, calms, fortifies energizes, and uplifts the mind
- It is also said to repel insects
- Eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- Can alleviate headaches
INCI: Ocimum Basilicum
Blends well with: Bergamot, Geranium, Lavender, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Thyme, Rosemary.
Validity: 2 years after opening.