How to use
- Add a few drops into an oil diffuser or humidifier;
- Add a few drops on your pillow before sleep.
- Dilute with a carrier oil (example coconut or jojoba) and apply to the skin;
- Mix with carrier oils and use for body massage.
- Add a few drops mixed with a carrier oil and add everything to your bath;
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or shower gel.
Important: Essential oils should not overpass 1% out of the overall mixture quantity and should never be applied directly on the skin without the use of carrier oils.
Flowery, sweet but earthy fragrance, Geranium Rose essential oil is best described as balanced. It is used to increase relaxation and lift the mood. It is as mesmerizing as it is energizing and it works beautifully to create positive energy when used in a diffuser with citrus-like bergamot or sweet orange.
It is steam-distilled from the flowers, leaves, and stalks of the plant (also known as the aerial parts).
- Adds aroma to perfumes;
- Great muscle toner;
- Helps to relax;
- Improves the health and radiancy of skin.
INCI: Pelargonium Graveolens
Blends well with: Basil, Bergamot, Carrot Seed, Cedarwood, Citronella, Clary Sage, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lavender, Lime, Neroli, Orange and Rosemary.
Validity: 2 years after opening.