How to use
- Add a few drops into an oil diffuser or humidifier;
- Add a few drops on your pillow before sleep.
- Dilute with a carrier oil (example coconut or jojoba) and apply to the skin;
- Mix with carrier oils and use for body massage.
- Add a few drops mixed with a carrier oil and add everything to your bath;
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or shower gel.
Important: Essential oils should not overpass 1% out of the overall mixture quantity and should never be applied directly on the skin without the use of carrier oils.
Ginger grass essential oil with calming, sensual and citrusy fragrance, is able to uplift your spirits and release the tension after a long, tiring day.
- Acts as an insect repellent;
- Treats stomach discomfort and supports digestion;
- Helps in respiratory problems;
- Reduces inflammation;
- Strengthens heart health;
- Natural aphrodisiac;
- Promotes skin health;
- It provides pain relief to muscles and joints.