How to use
- Add a few drops into an oil diffuser or humidifier;
- Add a few drops on your pillow before sleep.
- Dilute with a carrier oil (example coconut or jojoba) and apply to the skin;
- Mix with carrier oils and use for body massage.
- Add a few drops mixed with a carrier oil and add everything to your bath;
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or shower gel.
Important: Essential oils should not overpass 1% out of the overall mixture quantity and should never be applied directly on the skin without the use of carrier oils.
It’s time to lift your spirits with the flavorsome, reinvigorate oil of Citrus paradisi, which translates to “fruit of paradise,” or as we know it, grapefruit! Grapefruit essential oil is extracted from glands located in the peel of the grapefruit, through a method called cold pressing. It contains several compounds that enhance health, such as limonene.
Orange essential oil is known for its uplifting scent, but not only:
- May promote weight loss;
- Boosts your mood;
- Great antibacterial and antimicrobial effects;
- Reduces stress;
- Can lower the blood pressure.
INCI: Citrus Paradisi
Blends well with: Lemon, Lavender, Black pepper, Bergamot, Cassia, Clove Bud, Coriander, Fennel Geranium, Ginger, Eucalyptus, Roman Chamomile, and Fennel.
Validity: 2 years after opening.