How to use
- Add a few drops into an oil diffuser or humidifier;
- Add a few drops on your pillow before sleep.
- Dilute with a carrier oil (example coconut or jojoba) and apply to the skin;
- Mix with carrier oils and use for body massage.
- Add a few drops mixed with a carrier oil and add everything to your bath;
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or shower gel.
Important: Essential oils should not overpass 1% out of the overall mixture quantity and should never be applied directly on the skin without the use of carrier oils.
Steam Distilled Lemongrass Oil has a cooling effect that has a great impact on your mind and spirit. Just add a few drops of soothing oil to a bath or in a diffuser and it will do wonders in your aromatherapy & massage practices. Its calming & soothing properties are known throughout history as a stress buster. The grass (or leaves) that is wild harvested is promptly dried before going through steam distillation, the by-product grass of the process is then utilized for cattle feed, so there is no waste. The results are a very fresh, lemon yet slightly earthy aroma.