How to use
- Add a few drops into an oil diffuser or humidifier;
- Add a few drops on your pillow before sleep.
- Dilute with a carrier oil (example coconut or jojoba) and apply to the skin;
- Mix with carrier oils and use for body massage.
- Add a few drops mixed with a carrier oil and add everything to your bath;
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or shower gel.
Important: Essential oils should not overpass 1% out of the overall mixture quantity and should never be applied directly on the skin without the use of carrier oils.
The cold-pressed oil extracted from limes possesses wonder antiviral, antiseptic, bactericidal, astringent, restorative and disinfectant properties. It may fight and protect against viral infections, and it carries a refreshing citrusy smell. Our limes are handpicked and in this case, the Lime peel is gently expressed to create a powerful lime explosion of aroma and taste, commonly used in both flavors and fragrances. Lime Essential Oil is well-known as a natural skin brightener that works as a natural astringent and minimizes the appearance of pores. It does wonders in reducing fine lines, dark spots and signs of aging.