How to use
- Add a few drops into an oil diffuser or humidifier;
- Add a few drops on your pillow before sleep.
- Dilute with a carrier oil (example coconut or jojoba) and apply to the skin;
- Mix with carrier oils and use for body massage.
- Add a few drops mixed with a carrier oil and add everything to your bath;
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or shower gel.
Important: Essential oils should not overpass 1% out of the overall mixture quantity and should never be applied directly on the skin without the use of carrier oils.
The fruit gets its name after the Mandarins of China, as mandarins once represented a traditional gift to them. Wild-harvested in Italy, the peel of our mandarins are cold-pressed and the oil obtained and carry a deep orange/red color. Out of all the citrus oils, Mandarin Essential Oil is the sweetest and tends to be the most calming. It is considered very uplifting. Aromatically, it blends well with many other essential oils including citrus, floral, wood, spice and herb families of oils, enumerated in the blending tab.
INCI: Citrus Nobilis
Blends well with: Ginger, Patchouli, Lemon, Lavender, Clary Sage, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Rose, Geranium, Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, Lime and Cinnamon.
Validity: 2 years after opening.