How to use
- Add a few drops into an oil diffuser or humidifier;
- Add a few drops on your pillow before sleep.
- Dilute with a carrier oil (example coconut or jojoba) and apply to the skin;
- Mix with carrier oils and use for body massage.
- Add a few drops mixed with a carrier oil and add everything to your bath;
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or shower gel.
Important: Essential oils should not overpass 1% out of the overall mixture quantity and should never be applied directly on the skin without the use of carrier oils.
Derived from the lemongrass family and growing up to 3 meters high, Palmarosa essential oil is known for its numerous nourishing and balancing benefits, ranging from antiseptic, bactericidal, moisturizing, circulatory and tonic properties.