How to use
- Add a few drops into an oil diffuser or humidifier;
- Add a few drops on your pillow before sleep.
- Dilute with a carrier oil (example coconut or jojoba) and apply to the skin;
- Mix with carrier oils and use for body massage.
- Add a few drops mixed with a carrier oil and add everything to your bath;
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or shower gel.
Important: Essential oils should not overpass 1% out of the overall mixture quantity and should never be applied directly on the skin without the use of carrier oils.
Ylang Ylang essential oil receives its common name from the repetition of the Tagalog word “ilang,” meaning “wilderness,” which is where the tree is naturally found.
- Positive effect on the mood;
- In aromatherapy is used for memory and concentration skills;
- Used in baths can soak your stresses away.
INCI: Cananga Odorata
Blends well with: Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Pine, Rose Absolute and Rosemary.
Validity: 2 years after opening.