How to use
- Add a few drops into an oil diffuser or humidifier;
- Add a few drops on your pillow before sleep.
- Dilute with a carrier oil (example coconut or jojoba) and apply to the skin;
- Mix with carrier oils and use for body massage.
- Add a few drops mixed with a carrier oil and add everything to your bath;
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or shower gel.
Important: Essential oils should not overpass 1% out of the overall mixture quantity and should never be applied directly on the skin without the use of carrier oils.
Bergamot essential oil, without bergapten, is obtained by cold pressing the bergamot bark, a citrus fruit, with a floral, citrus scent, which refreshes, balances and helps alleviate anxiety, nervous tension, and depression.
- Relaxation properties help to reduce the stress;
- May be used to lower blood pressure;
- Aids the digestion;
- May acts as a natural painkiller;
- Ability to fight bad breath.
INCI: Citrus Bergamia
Blends well with: Black Pepper, Frankincense, Geranium, Jasmine, Mandarin, Nutmeg, Orange, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Vetiver and Ylang-Ylang.
Validity: 2 years after opening.