How to use
- Add a few drops into an oil diffuser or humidifier;
- Add a few drops on your pillow before sleep.
- Dilute with a carrier oil (example coconut or jojoba) and apply to the skin;
- Mix with carrier oils and use for body massage.
- Add a few drops mixed with a carrier oil and add everything to your bath;
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or shower gel.
Important: Essential oils should not overpass 1% out of the overall mixture quantity and should never be applied directly on the skin without the use of carrier oils.
The warm and spicy aroma of cinnamon reminds us of the winter holiday season. Cinnamon barks essential offers a variety of health benefits.
- Mood enhancer;
- Can be effective at promoting the growth and thickening of hair;
- Used as a room freshener;
- One drop in the carrier oil will yield a great massage oil.
INCI: Cinnamomum Zeylanicum
Blends well with: Lavender, Orange, Grapefruit, Lemon, Wild Orange, Clove, Black Pepper, Geranium, Bergamot, Tea Tree, Ginger, Cardamom, Ylang Ylang and Frankincense.
Validity: 2 years after opening.