How to use
- Add a few drops into an oil diffuser or humidifier;
- Add a few drops on your pillow before sleep.
- Dilute with a carrier oil (example coconut or jojoba) and apply to the skin;
- Mix with carrier oils and use for body massage.
- Add a few drops mixed with a carrier oil and add everything to your bath;
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or shower gel.
Important: Essential oils should not overpass 1% out of the overall mixture quantity and should never be applied directly on the skin without the use of carrier oils.
The word lavender is thought to be derived from the Latin word lavare (to wash). It is one of the most famous essential oils in the words. A great way to use lavender oil it in creams/career oils, together with a drop of peppermint essential oil, for cooling effects, as well as diluted in coconut oil to assist in minor wound healing.