How to use
- Add a few drops into an oil diffuser or humidifier;
- Add a few drops on your pillow before sleep.
- Dilute with a carrier oil (example coconut or jojoba) and apply to the skin;
- Mix with carrier oils and use for body massage.
- Add a few drops mixed with a carrier oil and add everything to your bath;
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or shower gel.
Important: Essential oils should not overpass 1% out of the overall mixture quantity and should never be applied directly on the skin without the use of carrier oils.
Lemon essential oil, is one of the most well-known oil, due to its various benefits and uses. The traditional way to extract essential oils is by cold pressing the citrus peels. Lemon is an impressive cleansing agent that can purify surfaces and the air, so it can be easily used as a non-toxic cleaner at home. When it is diffused, it has a refreshing & uplifting aroma.
- Useful for cleaning household surfaces;
- Insect repellant;
- Stimulate lymph drainage and rejuvenate energy with some drops in your massage oil;
- Some drops in your diffuser for its calming properties that are effective in relieving exhaustion, mental fatigue, dizziness, nervousness, anxiety, and tension;
- Great for nail care.