How to use
- Add a few drops into an oil diffuser or humidifier;
- Add a few drops on your pillow before sleep.
- Dilute with a carrier oil (example coconut or jojoba) and apply to the skin;
- Mix with carrier oils and use for body massage.
- Add a few drops mixed with a carrier oil and add everything to your bath;
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or shower gel.
Important: Essential oils should not overpass 1% out of the overall mixture quantity and should never be applied directly on the skin without the use of carrier oils.
The Neroli name comes after Princess Neroli of Italy, who was known to use this fragrance as her scent. With its uplifting and strengthening aroma, just like lavender, it is lovely to place a few drops on your pillow before sleep. It blends perfectly with any floral and citrusy aromas, and it's a great choice for elegant and mature formulations, very elegant in its profile, as well as a great choice for dry, mature skin.
We can offer this 'light' commercial blend to reduce the cost of standard Neroli, but you still achieve the aroma profile.