How to use
- Add a few drops into an oil diffuser or humidifier;
- Add a few drops on your pillow before sleep.
- Dilute with a carrier oil (example coconut or jojoba) and apply to the skin;
- Mix with carrier oils and use for body massage.
- Add a few drops mixed with a carrier oil and add everything to your bath;
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or shower gel.
Important: Essential oils should not overpass 1% out of the overall mixture quantity and should never be applied directly on the skin without the use of carrier oils.
Cold-pressed from the peels of the Citrus Sinensis fruit, Sweet Orange Essential Oil is thought to have originated in Asia, though now widely cultivated throughout warm regions. Its scent is highly energizing and uplifting, having a sweet and tangy smell and its color ranges from orange to yellow, depending on the viscosity and extraction process.
Orange essential oil is known for its uplifting scent, but not only:
- Used in massage it can increase the blood flow;
- Can reduce signs of acne;
- Can reduce pain or inflammation;
- Can be used as a natural household cleaner;
- Adds a pleasant scent to a room.
INCI: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis
Blends well with: Lavender, Cinnamon Bark, Litsea Cubeba, Bergamot, Lemon, Frankincense, and Black Pepper.
Validity: 2 years after opening.