How to use
- Add a few drops into an oil diffuser or humidifier;
- Add a few drops on your pillow before sleep;
- Refresh your trash area with few drops at the bottom of the garbage bag;
- Dilute with a carrier oil (example coconut or jojoba) and apply to the skin;
- Mix with carrier oils and use for body massage;
- Dilute with a career oil and apply on bug bites such as mosquitos.
- Add a few drops mixed with a carrier oil and add everything to your bath;
- Add a few drops to your shower gels & oils;
- Add some drops in your shampoo to treat dandruff.
Important: Essential oils should not overpass 1% out of the overall mixture quantity and should never be applied directly on the skin without the use of carrier oils.
Peppermint essential oil has so many uses that there is not a surprise that is one of the most popular essential oils.
- Can help your concentration by rubbing a drop under the nose, of course through a carrier oil;
- Inhale in order to boost and refresh your mood;
- Add some drops in your foot bath for sore relief.
INCI: Mentha Piperita
Blends well with: Eucalyptus, Geranium Rose, Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary, and Tea Tree.
Validity: 2 years after opening.