How to use
- Add a few drops into an oil diffuser or humidifier;
- Add a few drops on your pillow before sleep.
- Dilute with a carrier oil (example coconut or jojoba) and apply to the skin;
- Mix with carrier oils and use for body massage.
- Add a few drops mixed with a carrier oil and add everything to your bath;
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or shower gel.
Important: Essential oils should not overpass 1% out of the overall mixture quantity and should never be applied directly on the skin without the use of carrier oils.
Petitgrain essential oil is generally non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitizing. Petitgrain essential oil is obtained by distilling the aerial parts of the bitter orange tree. It has a specific odor, slightly bitter and fruity, but very pleasant and invigorating. It is considered to have stimulating properties, being used in the cosmetic industry in the case of mixed, oily and acne skin, in the case of hair with fattening tendencies, but also as a deodorizing agent. It has the ability to stimulate skin regeneration, contributing to the healing of the skin, to its toning and revitalization.
INCI: Citrus Aurantium Amara
Blends well with: Orange, Neroli, Geranium Rose, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Lemon, Rosemary, Lavender, and Juniper Berry.
Validity: 2 years after opening.