How to use
- Add a few drops into an oil diffuser or humidifier;
- Add a few drops on your pillow before sleep.
- Place a few drops of coconut oil and a few drops of tea tree oil in your palm, mix with your finger and apply directly on pimples before sleep;
- Dilute with a carrier oil (example coconut or jojoba) and apply to the skin;
- Mix with carrier oils and use for body massage.
- Add a few drops mixed with a carrier oil and add everything to your bath;
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or shower gel.
Important: Essential oils should not overpass 1% out of the overall mixture quantity and should never be applied directly on the skin without the use of carrier oils.
Melaleuca Alternifolia, commonly referred to as Tea Tree, is an evergreen shrub that is a member of the Myrtle family. It is indigenous to Australia and grows along the streams and swamps. The height of this plant is about 20 feet and has white papery bark. The leaves are narrow, soft and contain oil. The flowers of this plant are creamy-white in the shape of spikes. Obtained by steam distillation of the leaves of the tea tree plant, this oil is immensely effective in treating many skin-related problems.